Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, February 19, 2010

::House Stuff::

Who knew trying to get your house ready to sell could be so stressful. Maybe it doesn't stress others out but it does me. I have been having trouble sleeping at night because I lay awake thinking of everything that needs to be done. Then with what ever house we get, there is a whole other level of stress there. So much is going through my head. It just want little fairies to come and finish our house, sell it for us, and find us an awesome house some where haha. I don't think Eric is really that stressed out, but he's pretty laid back.

Lucas is 9 months old tomorrow. It won't be long until we are planning is FIRST birthday. The time has flown by but he gets cuter every day so its okay. He has such a little personality. I have a feeling he is going to be a tough discipline. He listens pretty well to "NO", but not always. He's better with Eric, must be that deep voice he has. He is such an active little boy. He just wants to go, go, go 24/7. Yesterday he was so hyper. I loved yesterday. He was happy, active, such a good boy. He napped really well, smiled all day, listened to me. Today is another story. I guess you don't get good days every day but I can't wait until he is a little older. We will have so much fun together.

We are so ready to see Spring. This snow has way over stayed its welcome this winter. Today it has been very sunny and I wish it was melting the snow quicker. It has been a long, snowy winter. Where is the global warming now? *eyes rolling* I would love to get out and take Lucas for a walk but not in this weather. I hate how depressing winter can be.

I'm still hoping someone will adopt our dog Dynamo. If not then I'm going to have to put the guilt aside and break Eric's heart and give her back to the shelter. I hate getting so mad at her for barking, biting, running around after me all the time. I had to put them in the basement earlier because I couldn't stop yelling at her and I didn't want to scare Lucas. She sounds like a joy, doesn't she?

1 comment:

  1. If those house fairies find their way to your house could you send them north when you're finished with them? I totally get what you mean and we're not even close to thinking about selling our house right now - it's just an idea for someday.

    I can't believe Lucas is already 9 mos. old. This year has just flown by. He sounds so much like Davey in his go go go ness - it would be a blast to watch them play together. David's new thing is looking right at you grinning and doing something he knows he's not supposed to do. Grrrrr.

    ReplyDelete